[ptp-user] Prompt for 'Project required' when creating a new parallel performance configuration

If I create a new profile configuration for a parallel application, I get
a popup 'Project required' that tells me I have to specify a project
before searching for a program. This popup appears immediately after
clicking the new configuration icon and before the tabbed panels for the
configuration are displayed.

I do not get this popup when creating a new run configuration for a
parallel program.
Dave

Back to the top