Re: [ptp-user] Problem with PTP & RSE and remote project: project types empty

Arne,

PTP 2.1 has not been tested with Eclipse 3.5, and there were significant changes in CDT 5.0 that could be causing your problem. I suggest trying one of the latest 3.0 builds (http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/3.0.0 ).

Regards,

Greg