Re: [ptp-user] can't connect rse to rdt server

Where is this FIles node? I don't find any place else where I could change the
port number. When I just select a connection, there is no port property in the
corresponding properties tab and when I choose File->Properties, neither in
the Connector Service dialog nor in the Host dialog I can enter a port number.
I also checked the global preferences for PTP, Remote Systems and Remote Tools
and found no place to change the port number. Either I'm blind (or stupid) or
my Eclipse installation is indeed broken.
Regards

Christoph

Back to the top