Re: [ptp-user] Unable to build Proxies on IBM-LL

Greg
I installed gcc for AIX 6.1 and everything builds ok. The gcc compiler
complains about a couple xlc-specific options but just ignores them and
compiles ok anyway
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/05/2009 08:23 PM
Please respond to
PTP User list <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

PTP User list <ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-user] Unable to build Proxies on IBM-LL

Dave,

Is this still a problem for the 2.1.1 build?

Greg