[ptp-user] Want to know regarding Remote Development Tool

Hi all,

I have been looking for this tool for long to facilitate the remote
development in C/C++.

But to my knowledge , it is a very new product from eclispe community.
So, would like to know following details about it :

1. How stable is Remote Development Toolkit ?

2. I tried it and felt it to be still slow atleast during creation of
project and loading paths in Browser dialog boxes etc. So, is their plan to
look into these issues in future ? And so are there good chances that speed
related issues will be resolved ?

3. I saw that RDT needs CDT 5.0.2 to work. So, is there any plan to
integrate RDT with CDT in future.

4. Would also like to know the future of RDT ? Is eclipse community going
to focus on it more ?

I am asking these because I want to use it but just trying to be sure that
I would be able to use for all time in future without any issues.

Thanks & Regards,
 - Nayna Jain

Back to the top