RE: [ptp-user] New MPICH2 resource manager support

Hi Greg,

I have installed the latest build(March 5th).  It seems to behave a lot better but when I still run my parallel configuration using an MPI project or a Remote C project the rdt server throws the following exception:

java.io.IOException: Stream closed
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.getBufIfOpen(BufferedInputStream.java:145)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:189)
        at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:237)
        at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:66)
        at org.eclipse.rse.internal.dstore.universal.miners.command.OutputHandler.readLines(OutputHandler.java:165)
        at org.eclipse.rse.internal.dstore.universal.miners.command.OutputHandler.handle(OutputHandler.java:88)
        at org.eclipse.dstore.core.model.Handler.finish(Handler.java:102)
        at org.eclipse.rse.internal.dstore.universal.miners.command.OutputHandler.handle(OutputHandler.java:106)
        at org.eclipse.dstore.core.model.Handler.run(Handler.java:135)
java.io.IOException: Bad file descriptor
        at java.io.FileInputStream.read(Native Method)
        at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(FilterInputStream.java:66)
        at org.eclipse.rse.internal.dstore.universal.miners.command.OutputHandler.readLines(OutputHandler.java:165)
        at org.eclipse.rse.internal.dstore.universal.miners.command.OutputHandler.handle(OutputHandler.java:88)
        at org.eclipse.dstore.core.model.Handler.finish(Handler.java:102)
        at org.eclipse.rse.internal.dstore.universal.miners.command.OutputHandler.handle(OutputHandler.java:106)
        at org.eclipse.dstore.core.model.Handler.run(Handler.java:135)

I can connect using RTD to my remote server and start my resource manager without any problems but when I run my parallel config it's when i get the ex above.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Alex