Re: [ptp-user] How do i start my remote builds ?

Sounds like this is definitely an RSE bug then. The best thing to do would be to file a bug report either against RSE (product=Target Management component=RSE) or PTP (product=PTP component=RDT). You could also try posting to the RSE newsgroup and/or mailing list. Links are available here: http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/

Let me know if you get stuck and I can help out.

Regards,

Greg