RE: [ptp-user] PTPLauncherFailswithJava.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Greg,

Thanks.  That fixed it.  I didn't know that.  I didn't have the same problem
with MPICH2, although there you start the daemon manually.

Your TODO item looks good to me.  In the meantime I've been researching
OpenMPI and see that are, in fact, _many_ options to mpiexec.

Unfortunately, I still get the exception in Eclipse, even after starting
with -clean.  I can't set a breakpoint on the exception, apparently because
it thinks it is running C/C++.

I will uninstall 1.1.0 and install 1.1.1.

        -Ken

Back to the top