[ptp-user] mpich viability?

Hello,

I've been tasked with testing your tools on some Cray systems, but we are
currently using MPICH as our primary MPI library. OpenMPI has support for
Catamount, but I will not be testing on that particular platform. So I'm at a
dilemma.

I was curious if MPICH support was viable for your current system? This would
include all tools that require OpenMPI at the moment

I've found a note or two referencing OpenMPI's runtime model. And I understand
that you make significant use of that, but I was still wondering if MPICH
support was being planned on / worked on. I'd be interested in looking into
any beta stuff as well if it exists.

I haven't found any solid information on this in the archive or searching so I
was hoping you could provide me with some information, if any.

Thanks,

Justin

Back to the top