Re: [ptp-user] About CDT changes

That's older stuff. I don't think you want anything from 'lang'.
That was some code required to make Fortran work with older versions of
Eclipse and CDT.
 I believe Photran now operates without any changes to CDT - they got their
required changes merged into CDT almost a year ago.

...Beth
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
T.J.Watson Research Center
Lexington, KY 40511

             "Chengdong Li"
             <ptp.eclipse@gmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
             ptp-user-bounces@                                          cc
             eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [ptp-user] About CDT changes
             03/10/2007 01:07
             AM

              Please respond
             <ptp-user@eclipse
                   .org>

I'm trying to build the PTP from sources. One thing I am not very clear is
the repository:
   |_ lang
        |_cdt_changes
CDT before version 3.0. But on the other hand, PTP-1.1.0 is supposed to
build with CDT 3.1 and Eclispe 3.2. So, I'm wondering shall these changes
go with PTP 1.1.0 (seems the binary build of PTP RC4 does not include these
changes)? Any plan for these changes ?

Thanks
mailing list