[ptp-user] Artifacts analysis for MPI does not work?

Hi,
I rebuilt the RC4 release and using openmpi-1.2rc2. When I run the artifacts anylysis over a simple MPI program, I could not get any MPI artifacts. Here is some message:
1) a dialog showing following message:
   "***Anylysis is complete for: Source file: smooth3x3.c
    Number of MPI artifacts found: 0"
2) message from the console log:
   lang=C
   PldtAstVisitor found filename /usr/local/include/mpi.h
   PldtAstVisitor found path /usr/local/include/mpi.h
   PldtAstVisitor found filename /usr/local/include/mpi.h
   PldtAstVisitor found path /usr/local/include/mpi.h
   PldtAstVisitor found filename /usr/local/include/mpi.h
   PldtAstVisitor found path /usr/local/include/mpi.h
   PldtAstVisitor found filename /usr/local/include/mpi.h
   PldtAstVisitor found path /usr/local/include/mpi.h
   PldtAstVisitor found filename /usr/local/include/mpi.h
   PldtAstVisitor found path /usr/local/include/mpi.h
   PldtAstVisitor found filename /usr/local/include/mpi.h
   PldtAstVisitor found path /usr/local/include/mpi.h
Any hints?
Thanks
-Chengdong

Back to the top