Re: [ptp-user] About CDT changes

I believe these changes have been merged with CDT, so are no longer needed. Is that correct Craig?

Greg

On Mar 9, 2007, at 10:07 PM, Chengdong Li wrote:

I'm trying to build the PTP from sources. One thing I am not very clear is the repository:

org.eclipse.ptp PTP_1_1_RC4
   |_ lang
        |_cdt_changes

seems the changes in this repository should apply to a CDT before version 3.0. But on the other hand, PTP-1.1.0 is supposed to build with CDT 3.1 and Eclispe 3.2. So, I'm wondering shall these changes go with PTP 1.1.0 (seems the binary build of PTP RC4 does not include these changes)? Any plan for these changes ?

Thanks
-Chengdong