Re: [ptp-dev] Problems with commit for fix for bug 424335

On 01/13/2014 07:57 AM, David Wootton wrote:
On 01/10/2014 11:02 AM, Greg Watson wrote:
Dave,

You shouldn’t get a new Gerrit URL because you’re just adding a new patch set to the original change. However, I don’t see a second patch set for https://git.eclipse.org/r/20211 so something is still not working. What message did you get?

To fix the conflicts, you’ll need to stash your changes (go to Git Repository Exploring perspective, right click on the repo, the select Stash Changes). This should revert your workspace back to a clean copy. You should then be able to pull. Assuming that worked, go back to the Git Repository Exploring perspective and open up the Stashed Commits folder in the repo. Right click on the stash and select Apply Stashed Changes. You’ll probably see some conflicts, but at least you should be able to resolve these. Then commit to your local repo again with the Change-Id from the original commit, and push to Gerrit.

Greg