[ptp-dev] Problems with commit for fix for bug 424335

I'm trying to commit a fix for bug 424335 in Luna based on code review comments.

I backed out my previous attempt to process this fix by abandoning the update in Gerrit and reverting back to the previous version in my workspace. Then I did a commit, using the changeid from my previous fix and a push to Gerrit.

This all worked for Kepler except I did not get a new Gerrit URL, maybe because I'm updating a previous attempt.

When I repeated this for Luna I got as far as attempting the commit, where I get a popup stating 'Internal error occurred' and 'no changes', even though I can see the file is changed in my workspace. I'm not sure what went wrong here.

Also, if I attempt a pull un Luna, I get a popup telling me I have conflicts even if I revert the file back to my first attempt at fixing bug 424335

Also, the project explorer view shows each project has 'up arrow 3 down arrow 5' beside it. In Kepler, after the push, I just have 'up arrow 3'

Dave

Back to the top