Re: [ptp-dev] Is there any APIs or Extension Points to get the variable in a single process while parallel debugging?

Can you explain more about what you're trying to do? There is an API, but it's use would depend on how you're trying to use it.

If you're able to get the ILaunch object for a (PTP) debug session, you can cast this into an IPLaunch, then get hold of the IPDebugTarget object for a particular process using IPLaunch#getDebugTarget(int id). Note that id in this case is the task id of the process (numbered 0 to n-1), not the system process id. Once you have the IPDebugTarget, you can then get hold of the threads, then a thread's top stack frame, then (finally) the variables visible in the stack frame.

Regards,
Greg