Re: [ptp-dev] Launch attributes unavailable to Profile Analysis widget models unless apply button clicked

Dave,

When a tab is deactivated, its performApply() method is called on a working copy of the launch configuration. This means that the control values will be stored in the working copy, however the working copy is only saved when the apply button is pressed. In order to get these values, you need to get hold of the *actual* working copy that is being held by the tab group viewer. Creating your own working copy is not going to help, since this just uses the values from the original launch configuration.

Where do you get passed the launch configuration? I'll need to take a look to see if there is some way to pass the working copy instead.

Greg