[ptp-dev] Is there any APIs or Extension Points to get the variable in a single process while parallel debugging?

I wanna trace the rank id of a single process, is there any APIĀ or Extension Points can do that? I look through the PTP project, but there's no way to get the variables in a single process while parallel debugging.
Even more, I wanna some specified variables in a single process while parallel debugging, how can I do that?

Back to the top