Re: [ptp-dev] Eclipse GIT Tutorials

Thanks Roland for the links. I have read through most of them. Since I'm only interested in GIT via Eclipse I've skipped much of the command line stuff (maybe I should't have). What seems to be missing is a side by side comparison of CVS/SVN use cases versus doing it in GIT. So far I've not been happy dealing with GIT and have run into a few situations that I've had to delete my local git repo and re-import it. Maybe it's just me, but Beth also has said that it's not been easy for her. So I'll just keep stumbling along. Bri