Re: [ptp-dev] New downloads page for Kepler - description of Parallel Package

On Jun 11, 2013, at 10:59 PM, Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 5:11 PM, Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That won't fit. it will get truncated.
It should fit in two lines of about the same length as what I wrote below.
Or else, the *first* two lines of that should be what we want to show.

Approximately this size, based on what fits now.
(Note that it will be right under the title "Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers" so i'm omitting those words here.)
Wordsmith this:

    Tools for  C, C++, Fortran, and UPC, including MPI, OpenMP, OpenSHMEM and OpenACC.

    Parallel Debugger. Remotely build and monitor apps on a broad range of target platforms.

I would suggest to remove "on a broad range of target platforms". I suggest:
"Tools for C/C++, Fortran, UPC, MPI, OpenMP, OpenSHMEM and OpenACC developers.
Remotely build, execute, debug, and monitor parallel apps."

Why? We do support a broad range of platforms.

Greg

Back to the top