[ptp-dev] Juno to Kepler project migration

John,
How would a user migrate their code from ptp-juno to ptp-kepler?
Assuming a sync project has code in the client workspace dir, and on the remote target project dir as well...

I would venture to guess: new client workspace, but on remote target: delete home/.eclipsesettings, delete project/.ptp-sync dir and all .* files -
then re-create sync project in new workspace, pointing at src code.
The beauty of synchronized projects!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for John Eblen ---05/06/2013 04:09:23 PM---Hi Yes, due to the numerous changes we've made to synchronizedJohn Eblen ---05/06/2013 04:09:23 PM---Hi Yes, due to the numerous changes we've made to synchronized projects,

John Eblen <jeblen@xxxxxxx>

05/06/2013 04:09 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Kepler M7 early testing: How to assemble an updated workbench

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Yes, due to the numerous changes we've made to synchronized projects, projects created
with Juno won't work in Kepler. (This is because project data are now stored in different
places and in different formats.)

John