[ptp-dev] Kepler M7 early testing: How to assemble an updated workbench

If you want to test (please!) before the parallel package rebuild around Thursday of this week's Kepler M7 marathon,
Here's some pointers on how.
Translation: You don't have to be a seasoned PTP developer to help us test.

To assemble a workbench prior to our parallel package build, see this:
Summary of the above with added info on CDT update is here:
      a. get parallel package e.g. from M6 http://eclipse.org/downloads/index-developer.php
      b. update CDT from  http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/kepler/nightly/
      c. update PTP from http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/kepler/nightly/
      d. update jGit from     http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly
I'm not exactly sure where a good RSE update site is..or what version they are putting in Kepler.  So what's in M6 should do for now

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top