[ptp-dev] Kepler M7 is this week - let the testing/nagging begin!

PTP and Photran'ers...
This week is Kepler M7.  This is the last pre-release-candidate build, and a lot of restructuring/renaming changes, as well as features, have gone in recently.

Please please please do testing... early and often.
It is important that we catch any problems, and incompatibilities with other projects, as early as possible.
Our M7 build will be Wednesday - but PLEASE TEST NOW.
How to test - alternatives
1. Update from git in your dev workspace if you have one - and test there.
   Please also update the CDT, RSE, and git components to make sure you are building/running against what should be their M7 contributions.

    Those should finalize in the next day or two.
2. Build a workbench from the nightly ptp build - http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/kepler/nightly/ - that is also an excellent test.
    I will post next how to build one

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top