[ptp-dev] Kepler M4 build is Dec 19 - heads up

Just a heads-up that the Eclipse Kepler M4 build is the week after next - specifically, our M4 build will be built on Wed Dec 19.
Since alot of you will be disappearing for the holidays, I wanted to mention this.
Please leave things in as stable a shape as possible given the new development work.

M5 after that isn't until Wed Feb 6 - which will be the day after Juno SR2 RC3+2, our Juno next-to-last build for Juno SR2.
And that will be the last build for the "Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers" package for the Juno version.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top