Re: [ptp-dev] Launch Controller error

I found the issue. My launch controller was out of date (created before some changes that were made to restore some information from xml) and so the controller had no configuration associated with it. When the MonitorControl tried to restore state from the xml, it had null for configuration. The solution was the delete the controller so it could be re-created for my localhost.

Chris