Re: [ptp-dev] Environment Management and Run Configurations

Hi Greg

Is the data read by the launch code the same data that is used by the build system (the data configured by the EMS
properties page)? If so, the launch code would need to be changed to access the data elsewhere. Can you give me the
relevant classes and methods that read and/or write this data?

Thanks
John