[ptp-dev] Environment Management and Run Configurations

Hi

I am working on bug 393244 - Environment management module information stored at project level

I have modified the EMS code so that environment information is stored per build configuration,
and it all seems to work fine for building. (I can now specify a different set of modules for each
build configuration.) Specifically, this change stores the data entered on the environment properties
page to a different location (currently .cproject). It is no longer stored per project.

However, I want to make sure this change doesn't break remote launch. I can't seem to find
any remote launch code that accesses a project's environment information. However, I do see
some use of environment management in the rm code. How does remote launch use the EMS?
Does it need access to the data, such as the list of modules, which are configured on the
environment properties page?

Back to the top