Re: [ptp-dev] Please test the Juno SR2 Parallel Package - reply to this email

Dave,

> I just re-installed from scratch my PE Developer Edition which has
> the June Eclipse Juno build and then installed PTP from http://
> download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/juno/milestones and tried
> creating a profile configuration. When I try to create the profile
> configuration I get this exception, which is slightly different
> (this may have been the original exception, but I can't check now
> since I cleared my workspace)

> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.eclipse.ptp.etfw.toolopts.ToolPaneListener.<init>(Lorg/eclipse/ptp/etfw/toolopts/ToolPane;)V
>         at com.ibm.ppedev.hpct.etfw.ProfileLaunchTab$OptionsPaneListener.<init>(ProfileLaunchTab.java:57)

>         at com.ibm.ppedev.hpct.etfw.ProfileLaunchTab.createControl(ProfileLaunchTab.java:442)

This failure is in the IBM HPC Toolkit plugin due to recent changes on 7/14 that were made to ETFW which changed among other things the ToolPaneListener constructor parameter from ToolPane to IToolUITab (see previous note). Since the IBM HPC Toolkit plugin is closely tied to ETFw so as to provide a simple custom GUI control, the IBM HPC Toolkit plugin needs to be updated to adjust to these changes.

Bri

Back to the top