[ptp-dev] Please test the Juno SR2 Parallel Package - reply to this email

Please download the RC4 build of the parallel package from the link in the attached email
and test on your favorite platform, plus hopefully create and run a parallel app on your favorite target system configuration (resource manager).
And test a few other of your favorite things.
Please reply to this email saying what client platform, remote resource manager, and other items you tested.
Thank you!

Unless there is major breakage, which is our final SR1 build, but testing helps us know if we need to fix things esp. before our SC tutorial in November - a very important milestone for us in ensuring
trouble-free experience by tutorial attendees and others who will learn about PTP at the SC conference.

Happy testing, and please let me know you're not ignoring me!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 09/21/2012 12:56 PM -----

Back to the top