Re: [ptp-dev] Changes to Photran projects in master

> My only comment is that once you do this then merging with
> the ptp_5_0 will likely become more difficult. But since the
> ptp_5_0 branch will only be used for bug fixes from now on,

Good point.  Yes, I don't anticipate making any changes in ptp_5_0 to
the code that's moving.

> Also, maybe this would be a good time to rename rephaserengine to phoran.rephraserengine?

Actually, I'm working toward moving the Rephraser components into a
library, so they won't be a separately-installed feature but rather
part of core.vpg/ui.vpg.  But this isn't part of my SOW at NCSA, so
I'm doing it in small steps, as I find spare time...

Jeff

Back to the top