[ptp-dev] Changes to Photran projects in master

I am planning to push some changes which will rename and eliminate
some projects in Photran.  This shouldn't affect anyone who is working
on new contributions (Mariano, Dave).  There are some slight
adjustments to the MBS projects, but mainly it's just consolidating
the Rephraser projects (no class/package names will change).  The list
of changes is as follows:

Rename org.eclipse.photran.errorparsers.xlf => org.eclipse.photran.core.xlf
Remove org.eclipse.photran.managedbuilder.core
Remove org.eclipse.rephraserengine.examples.testing
Remove org.eclipse.rephraserengine.examples.text
Remove org.eclipse.rephraserengine.core.refactoring
Remove org.eclipse.rephraserengine.core.vpg
Rename org.eclipse.rephraserengine.core.vpg.tests =>
org.eclipse.rephraserengine.core.tests
Remove org.eclipse.rephraserengine.doc.isv
Remove org.eclipse.rephraserengine.ui.refactoring
Remove org.eclipse.rephraserengine.ui.vpg

The XLF error parser ID will stay the same, so this won't have any
impact on end users.  More information is at
https://bugs.eclipse.org/362253

If you have any concerns/objections, please let me know ASAP;
otherwise, I'll plan to push these changes to master sometime tomorrow
(Friday) or over the weekend.

Jeff

Back to the top