[ptp-dev] PTP 5.0.5 near-final build (also Indigo SR2 RC3): please test

Our PTP RC3 build for Indigo SR2 was (is?) today, available at
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/builds/5.0.5/index.html

(In fact I just noticed a build later than the one I'm testing.... things are moving fast!)
.. so just take the top one on that list :-)

I'm testing installations, esp. installing on top of former installs from this update site archive.

For the first time I've been able to update twice, without installation errors, *AND* I didn't have to uncheck Fortran Intel feature (on my non-linux-intel Mac)
I will continue to test...

Please everyone else do some testing on your platform, on some various features.

Tomorrow will be the aggregation build assembling the big Indigo update site,
and then Thursday they should build the packages.

This is our next-to-last chance.   Next week should be our final 5.0.5, *and* the final package and Indigo SR2 build.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top