Re: [ptp-dev] Git: Switching to a different branch - Help!

On 01/12/2012 11:13 AM, Jeffrey Overbey wrote:
> This is what I've been doing too, but probably for a different reason.
>
> For reasons I don't completely understand, some of Photran's projects
> aren't in the maintenance branches -- notably, the unit tests.  If you
> switch from master to ptp_5_0, all of these projects will disappear
> from your workspace since they aren't in the branch.  And, IIRC, they
> don't magically reappear when you switch back to master.

They don't because Eclipse gives you the option of only importing
specific projects from the git tree into your workspace, so when you
switch to a branch that has more projects, you need to [re-]import the
projects that weren't already in your workspace.

- Corey

Back to the top