Re: [ptp-dev] Git: Switching to a different branch - Help!

This is what I've been doing too, but probably for a different reason.

For reasons I don't completely understand, some of Photran's projects
aren't in the maintenance branches -- notably, the unit tests.  If you
switch from master to ptp_5_0, all of these projects will disappear
from your workspace since they aren't in the branch.  And, IIRC, they
don't magically reappear when you switch back to master.

Jeff

Back to the top