[ptp-dev] Slides from SC11 PTP BOF are available

The slides from our BOF at SC11 in November in Seattle are at:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/sc11bof
You can reach this from the tutorials page on the wiki
(Wolfgang and Roland/John's slides were already there after last month; I just forgot.  I just added Greg's yesterday.  Thanks Guys.)

Project Overview - Greg
Synchronized Projects - Roland/John
LL View / System Monitoring Perspective - Wolfgang

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top