Re: [ptp-dev] Modules support for synchronized projects

Probably the easiest way is to write a script that calls the modules command followed by make, then modify the C/C++ Build properties to use this script as the build command.

Depending on which resource manager you're using, you could do a similar thing to run the command. Or you may need to create multiple resource manager configurations corresponding to each modules environment you want, then replace the submit-batch or submit-interactive command in the configuration file with a script that runs the modules command.

Greg