Re: [ptp-dev] Modules support for synchronized projects

Hi,

I like this a lot. The UI is much better than what I had envisioned.

The only disadvantage compared to a simpler approach is that it only works with modules and not with any other alternative shell scripts setting environment variables.
I think it would be nice if one could switch to an advanced/manual view. That view would not show the nice list but instead just an input field to enter a list of shell commands.
Those shell commands would be run before each build and would let the user run any script to set the environment.

Roland