Re: [ptp-dev] Git diagram

Yes that was my assumption of the arrows spanning more than one column.  THANKS.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Roland Schulz ---11/03/2011 04:19:53 PM---On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@us.Roland Schulz ---11/03/2011 04:19:53 PM---On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: >  I'm having trouble vis

Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx>

11/03/2011 04:19 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Git diagram

    Sent by: