Re: [ptp-dev] Moving to GIT

I was able to clone using https. (Just replace "ssh" with "https")

John

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

No. Could it be that you are working from a network which is blocking connection to ssh (port 22)?
In case that is the issue, we/you have two options:
- You can setup a ssh proxy configuration (e.g. port forwarding, socks proxy)
- We could ask for HTTPS access to our git repository  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Git#Setting_up_https_for_pushing

Roland