Re: [ptp-dev] Core debugging

In theory, I don't think it would be that hard to do. Since we use gdb as the backend, it would just be a matter of supplying the core file when gdb is started. More tricky is what does it mean? If you only have a core file from one process, what do the other processes do during the debug session?

Greg