[ptp-dev] Re: New Remote C++ Project wizard issue

Hi again,

I did some more testing and ssh tunneling appears to be the problem.
I don't have permission to open firewall ports on the remote machine,
so I am using an ssh tunnel for the rdt port.  I can connect all the
rdt subsystems and browse/edit files on the remote system.  The only
problem is the remote project wizard won't close.  When I tried on
another machine with no firewall and no tunneling, the wizard closed
and created the project.  Is there a workaround or fix for this?

Thanks,
Matthew Fotzler

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Matthew Fotzler<incongruous@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been following the directions at
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/rdt-setup to setup a remote project.
> Everything is fine until I try to click "Finish" in the new remote
> project wizard.  When I do this, the progress bar at the bottom of the
> wizard fills up like normal, but the wizard window doesn't close and
> the project isn't created.  Any ideas what might be causing this to
> happen?
>
> Thanks,
> Matthew Fotzler

Back to the top