Re: [ptp-dev] New Photran build, please

New build I200906291151 seemed to work. It's on wiki.

Thanks.

For the move to 3.5/6.0, I think you'll want to create a 4.0 branch and rename HEAD to 5.0. We can keep building 4.0 as long as you want to keep

OK, thanks.  I'll let you know.

I'd also suggest taking this opportunity to clean up the CVS directories by moving any old or unused plugins to an 'old' directory. You might

Actually, we took care of this during the move, so there are no unused projects in CVS anymore... now we just check out everything.

Jeff

Back to the top