Re: [ptp-dev] New Photran build, please

New build I200906291151 seemed to work. It's on wiki.

For the move to 3.5/6.0, I think you'll want to create a 4.0 branch and rename HEAD to 5.0. We can keep building 4.0 as long as you want to keep maintaining it, but there will never be an official release of it. The main Photran release will then be 5.0 to coincide with the PTP 3.0 release.

Once you've done the branch, you'll need to update version numbers in all the features to 5.0.0.qualifier. Let me know when you've done this and I'll update the releng files to start building 5.0.

I'd also suggest taking this opportunity to clean up the CVS directories by moving any old or unused plugins to an 'old' directory. You might want to consider providing a project set file to make it easier for people to check out Photran from CVS.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Greg