[ptp-dev] Question about sdm debugger

Greg,

 Recently I'm enhancing ptp_slurm_proxy to support debug job. My work base is PTP 2.1.
 But I'm not clear about how to launch sdm client and sdm server.
 In my opinion, the sdm client should be launched by ptp_slurm_porxy via fork()/exec() syscalls
to invoke "sdm" executable with the following cmd line options:
  --host: to specify the hostname of the debug front end,
  --port: to specify the port to connect with debug front end
  --master: to specify that this is sdm master, i.e. sdm client

On the other hand, the sdm server should be launched  by ptp_slurm_proxy as a normal parallel job,
with parameters to specify the backend debugger and its path.

Is my understanding right?

Regards,
Jie Jiang

没有互动,哪来共识?微软地图MSN互动为你提供全新地图浏览体验! 立即试用!