Re: [ptp-dev] Routing PE plugin stderr output to Eclipse view

Greg
That was the problem. It works fine now. Thanks.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/05/2009 11:32 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Routing PE plugin stderr output to Eclipse view

Dave,

Make sure you have the "Display combined output in a console view"
selected on the Application tab of the launch configuration.

Greg