[ptp-dev] Problems with latest PTP launch configuration

I'm working on the stderr handling for my PE proxy and get the following exception when I click run in the run configuration dialog

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuild(BuildManager.java:229)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.basicBuildLoop(BuildManager.java:315)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.BuildManager.build(BuildManager.java:341)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.build(Workspace.java:330)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:825)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:703)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:866)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1069)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

I have Eclipse 3.5RC3, RSE 3.1RC3, CDT 6.0 3/16/09 build and PTP 6/20/09 build installed.

The odd thing is that I started a second Eclipse, not loading any plugins from my workspace and it worked fine. I shut that down and tried the first Eclipse session and now that works.

The other thing I noticed is that I have to have the dstore server running on port 4242 to wither start my proxy or to edit my proxy configuration. Otherwise I get errors telling me the server is not started and I can't edit or start my proxy. Is this supposed to work this way now?

Dave

Back to the top