Re: [ptp-dev] Specifying output directory for PTP session

Dave,

It's supposed to get the path from PreferenceConstants.OUTPUT_DIR, which is specified in the PTP preference page. The file creation is handled by org.eclipse.ptp.internal.core.elements.PProcess, which admittedly is a bit obscure. It should probably by the ConsoleManager that handles this now.

Greg