Re: [ptp-dev] Error on ProxyPacket

Dave Wootton wrote:
I've also been seeing this intermittently for a while. I updated from head today and just saw this again, using a remote proxy.
Dave

Hi Dave,

Do you know how to reproduce this error? I am not sure because this error does not occur frequently. Sometimes occurred after I launched a debug job with a large number of processes.

Clement
Clement Kam Man Chu <clement.chu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/21/2007 10:38 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
[ptp-dev] Error on ProxyPacket

Hi,

I got the following error from the latest version of head.

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: " 00df:00"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
    at org.eclipse.ptp.proxy.packet.ProxyPacket.read(ProxyPacket.java:157)
at org.eclipse.ptp.proxy.client.AbstractProxyClient.sessionProgress(AbstractProxyClient.java:354) at org.eclipse.ptp.proxy.client.AbstractProxyClient.access$8(AbstractProxyClient.java:352) at org.eclipse.ptp.proxy.client.AbstractProxyClient$2.run(AbstractProxyClient.java:297)

Clement

--
Clement Kam Man Chu
Research Assistant