[ptp-dev] Bugzilla bug 206947 (Implementation of Parallel Environment support)

I just created bug 206947 and attached source files for the implementation
of support for Parallel Environment in PTP. I've built this with code
extracted from CVS this afternoon and ran a couple of tests successfully.
It does not support remote system execution at this time. I have that
working, and will include that in the next code drop, date TBD.

I'm on vacation until next Wed. If you get to this and find problems
before then, I'll look at them when I get back.
Dave

Back to the top