Re: [ptp-dev] Problems opening PTP source files

I'm seeing this with RSEResource.java in org.eclipse.ptp.remote.rse. I've
seen this with other files in the past.
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/19/2007 02:18 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Problems opening PTP source files

What file was it?

Greg