[ptp-dev] Problems opening PTP source files

I've been running into problems extracting projects into my workspace
where I get a message that a project could not be built because some
source file could not be read. When I try to open the source file from the
package explorer pane, it tells me the file is UTF-8 encoded and can't be
opened. There is a prompt to change the encoding, where if I change it to
US-Ascii, then I can read the file and build the project.

Have I got something set up wrong? I've always had this problem, and just
ran into it again in the process of trying to create a new workspace

Dave

Back to the top